Cape Cod & the Islands 

Assistance Council

Having problems with your landlord? We may be able to help.

Did You Know? During a dispute with your landlord, your state or local consumer agency can help direct you to other places you may need to contact, depending on the situation, such as your local board of health.

Before you sign your lease, carefully review all its terms and question anything you don’t understand. If you were told something but it’s not
in the lease, it may be hard to prove later, so get it in writing first!

Learn about what your options are in this special renters’ blog.

Consumer Assistance Council

149 Main Street

Hyannis, MA 02601 

Phone: 508-771-0700

Monday - Friday: 9am-3pm

The Consumer Assistance Council works in cooperation with the Massachusetts Attorney General. We are a non-profit organization.