File a Complaint
OFFICE HOURS MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 9 AM – 3 PM
CAC is not a legal assistance agency & cannot provide legal advice or representation.
We do not have enforcement powers.
Click on this Link:
...and follow the instructions for completing the “Complaint form”.
When you have completed the AGO Complaint form online, you can either:
1. Forward it directly from your computer to the Attorney General’s CARD division by following the instructions provided within the link. If you choose this method, the AGO will then log it at their offices and promptly forward it to us in Hyannis by email.
2. You may choose to fill it out online, print it and mail it directly to us at:
Consumer Assistance Council, Inc.
149 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02563
3. Fill it out online, print it, scan it and then email it to CAC at email@example.com as an email attachment.
4. Simply print a blank copy, fill it out by hand and forward it to us at the above Hyannis street address.
5. Visit our offices on Main Street in Hyannis and a consumer advocate will assist you in completing the form.
6) Send a FAX to 508-771-3011.
Whichever method you choose, once received by us, here in Hyannis, Massachusetts, we shall assign a consumer specialist to your case to advocate on your behalf. A letter will be sent to the Merchant against whom you have filed a complaint, requesting a response within 14 days. If a reply is not received within that tim, a consumer specialist will conduct additional follow up.
Under most circumstances, the text of your complaint will be considered a public record, a copy of which is available to any member of the public upon request. However, your name, address, phone number, and any other information that identifies you will not be disclosed. We shall honor your privacy